All Hazards Review
It is with great pleasure that I get to announce a new product called All Hazards Review.
Have you ever wanted to get your family plan written out, but didn’t know where to start? Allow me to save you time and find those answers for you.
All Hazards Review is a report that will give you detailed information about the hazards where you live. In it, I go over 10 to 15 different topics to give you a personalized information on dangers in your immediate area.
These topics include:
- Earthquake: what are the chances of earthquake activity in your area? If there were an earthquake, what is the potential intensity level and how will that effect your livability?
- Crime: What is the crime level where you live? What types of crime happen most often in your neighborhood?
- Industrial plants that produce hazardous waste: Are there any companies in your area that you need to be aware of due to the type of waste they produce?
The other categories are:
- Train derailment
- Flood danger
- Water scarcity
- Wild Fire danger
- Nuclear Plants and fallout danger
With this report you can finally sit down with the whole family and come up with a great plan of action of what to do if a disaster hits your neighborhood.
What is the process?
First off, there is no magic resource I go to for all of the answers. I have to investigate each city, county and state one by one. This allows me to go straight to the sources without relying on third parties.
I only use local and national government sources for my information.
What can you expect in the report?
The first page is a summary of what I have found and highlights the top priorities for you and family.
Each category will have a threat level indicator allowing you a simple visual for easy reference. This follows a simple to understand system of green is a low threat and red is the highest.
The following pages go into each threat level in more detail including visual references like the ones below. I also include my recommendations based off my experience and knowledge.
Each page will include the source I used and credit to any images. At the end, I will include other sources that will help you complete your family plan.
Are you ready?
There are three simple steps:
- Email me at jbradbury@preparePDX.com with where you live. For example;
12345 SE Main Street
Portland, Oregon 97555
I will then research if there is enough information in the area you live that I can help you. This is only open for U.S residents at this time
- I will contact you when I start working on your report and give you an estimated deliver date.
- When the report is done, I will notify you and send you an invoice. Payment must be received in within 72 hours.
I NEVER SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!
Personalized All Hazards Review; $45.00