Ken from “The Clever Survivalist” interviews me about small scale gardening. We talk about some of my success and failures, not only at home, but out at my secondary location for gardening. We also talk about some great resources to watch to learn how to utilize your space. This is a great episode for apartment dwellers and those with limited land.
Click here for the episode. And if you enjoyed it, please let Ken know in the comment section.
Visit more than 20 community organizations providing reliable information on how to stay healthy, live more securely at home, enjoy life in your community, prepare you and your neighborhood in the aftermath of a disaster. A resilient community is a strong community.
Saturday, May 10, 2014
10am – 2pm
5440 SE Kellogg Creek Drive
Wellness and Well-Being
- Clackamas Injury and Rehabilitation – free massage and acupuncture
- Nurses – free blood pressure check
- OSU Extension – food preservation
- Milwaukie Community Gardens
- William Behrndt D.M.D.
- Senator Jeff Merkley’s Constituent Services team
Safety and Security
- Clackamas Fire District One -
Fire safety/Emergency Preparedness
- Milwaukie Police Department
Take your children’s photo in uniform
- OHSU’s ThinkFirst
- American Medical Response child car safety seat demonstrations
- Elders in Action
- Domestic Violence Program info
- Milwaukie K-9 Program
- Protection One
- Clackamas County Traffic Safety Commission
- Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office
- Young Marines
- American Legion Post #180 – learn about the visiting Vietnam Veteran Memorial Wall project in 2015
- FTC brochures – Identity theft, computer and elder fraud, protecting children who use computers