Below is a Newsletter I received from Sovereign Man. He travels the world talking about the financial situation. I love how he mixes history with current times. Click here for his website.
Via Sovereign Man
July 31, 2013
That’s how long it would take to crack one of the passwords I had been using for more than ten years, according to the crypto experts at Silent Circle.
Let’s be honest. A lot of people use the same password over and over again across multiple websites, like email, bank accounts, and social media. Continue reading
This podcast is not done in the usual way. I stepped away from the computer and used an app on my phone. Let me know what you think. Also, I worked on this Thursday, so I did talk about the comet that hit Russia, but I will include some good videos. Take care and enjoy. Running time: 49.16
Jan: We start with a hot debate on gun issues and handful of earthquakes. One point ½ country was warm while the other was cold. Strange booms were going on for days. And Australia was a blaze. Continue reading
- Trackers PDX club—$10.00 per session: I signed up and looking forward to attending the class
- New Group on meetup.com called ” I Survived The Apocalypse. . . and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!” Low key, informal group learning skills.
- Portland police have released the numbers for 2012, let’s see how my neighborhood did.
- This is the year the solar max is suppose to happen. The sun’s face looks like a teenager going through zit phase. What is current count.
3MIN News January 11, 2013: The Sun Awakens
- Government knows, but does little to prevent it.
- We just don’t know. No large scale tests of a nuke EMP.
- Carrington event will happen again.
- Have old, old school books about things were done in the 1800’s
- We had a first good one of the year on the 5th. 7.5 up near Alaska. If a major earthquake hit you today, how many items would fall over.
Home earthquake preparedness tips
Strange but true:
- The loud booms are back. Tri state Indiana—no earthquake, plane, or bombs. Mysteries that are forgotten are not solved mysteries.
Training—CERT in Hillsboro