This podcast is not done in the usual way. I stepped away from the computer and used an app on my phone. Let me know what you think. Also, I worked on this Thursday, so I did talk about the comet that hit Russia, but I will include some good videos. Take care and enjoy. Running time: 49.16
Jan: We start with a hot debate on gun issues and handful of earthquakes. One point ½ country was warm while the other was cold. Strange booms were going on for days. And Australia was a blaze.
- 6.0 and handful of 7.0 with one 8.0 earthquake. Oregon had a 5 pointer Jan 24th
- In-depth article about cascade earthquake- best you’ll ever read. Find it on my website under News Section: BIGGEST THREAT
- earthquakes felt around the world
- quake moved Japan by 8 feet
Ice: best article on dangers of freezing to death.
- Matthew Stein—Survive a Blizzard
- Homeland Chief talked about cyber threats. We are under constant attack from Russia, china, and Iran. We are long from being sweethearts are self.
- CISPA is back—SOB with corp help to put a hold on the internet.
- Independence Gardens PDX- Have a question about garden setup, call Independence Gardens PDX.
- GM in Wilmette valley. Department Of Agriculture fails the people!
- little activity, but nothing to write home to mom about.
- Apparent Relations Between Solar Activity and Solar Tides Caused by the Planets
Boom, baby, boom:
- More to the story of the mysterious booms. Earthfiles.com has one of the best collection of stories and videos.
- COMET HITS RUSSIA: Multiple RAW VIDEO shots of Russia Meteor
- Portland preparedness is looking for help—great chance to work with great people. Look below the pages for the post.
- Looking for volunteer for a disaster drill- if you can, go for it. Amazing experience. Look below the pages for the post.
Training calendar: check it out and help me please.
- I am posting a lot great articles on Facebook and Twitter. Have a question, you can reach me at preparePDX@gmail.com
The Fed is privately owned. Its shareholders are private banks
Disaster Song by Kopecky Family Band