With this being the time of Thanksgiving and Christmas, I believe this is a good moment to talk about the importance of gratitude. I would like to share with you some of the things, events, and people I am grateful for.
- I love the fact that I live in a country where I can have my website. Some, if not all, of my material would be banned in China, North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, just to name a few.
- I am grateful for the fact I can see the sunset on the ocean. I can swim in the sea, and hear the waves crash again, and again.
- My health is good. Knock on wood.
- I have a job that pays my bills.
- My girlfriend was crazy enough to say Yes, when I asked her to marry me!
- A big THANK YOU to Sara for building the website.
- Much gratitude to my Editor-in-Chief (aka fiancé). I would be in a world of hurt without her guidance.
- Thank you very much to all of those that have left comments. It really does help motivate me.
- To my readers, it is my hope that I am able to help you, help yourself.
I know this is difficult time for us all. People are looking for work, losing their homes, and stress of everyday life. But without hope, gratefulness, and faith, there is only existence. So instead of just reading my words, take a moment and really think about life. What would it be like if you could not see the people you love? Hear your favorite music? There are those that would love the simple act of walking to the store. Once you let those realities settle in your mind, I believe you will find many things to be grateful for.